Renewable Energy Bloggers – Write For Us
Are you passionate about wind energy, solar energy, insulated home construction, green energy, biomass systems and sustainable energy methods in general?
Would you like to write about Renewable energy technologies that create a healthier and cleaner planet?
Then Renewable Living would love to hear from you.
Please note our blog post guidelines:
• Your post must be original — NO SPUN CONTENT;
• You agree you will not publish the content anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs);
• Author bios/bylines which are displayed on the post page can include one link (no keyword stuffing);
• Articles can include non self-serving useful and relevant links, none in the first paragraph (spammy and self serving links will cause the article to be rejected);
• Great grammar and spelling required — US or UK English and
• Guest posts need to be no less than 600 words. (our preferred is 1000 words+ )
In the first instance, please email us at email@example.com
Tell us about yourself, your passions and please include some links to published articles.
We do not offer payment – just increased exposure for your writing and potentially your brand.
We are especially happy to hear about the latest and newest Renewable technologies – including Smarter Homes
Team Renewable Living